Today’s child is experiencing more and more pressure with every passing day—from the typical stressors of starting school and getting along with peers, to the more isolated and severe experiences of child depression or sexual abuse.
We at The Antioch Group realize that children come with many different personalities, temperaments, and experiences. Our therapists are trained to both assess and treat.
- Assessment involves evaluating a child for learning disabilities, autistic disorders, or mental/behavioral disorders.
- Treatment involves mechanisms as straightforward as adoption adjustment, social skill building and anger management to methods more involved including treatment for severe abuse, trauma, and depression.
Our therapists offer offices that are inviting and comforting with the use of both play and sand tray therapy. Children will look forward to their next visit! Call us to make an appointment for either individual child sessions or group therapy sessions.
- Michelle Baker, LCPC, CADC
- Lauri Budzynski, LCPC, NCC
- Lindsay Call, LCPC
- Maggie Classen, LCSW
- Marty Hanson, LCPC, DBTC
- Tiffany Jordan, LCPC, CADC
- Jenn Noar, LCPC
- Jonna Tyler, LCPC
- Eric Ward, Ph.D.
See our Find a Therapist page for a complete list of specialties.