Here at The Antioch Group we offer a wide variety of services for our adult clients. Our therapists specialize in numerous areas including: Marriage Counseling (both for couples or individuals), Addiction Treatment/Relapse Prevention, Anxiety, Depression, Eating Disorders, Grief Recovery, Trauma, Sexual Identity and many more.
To learn more about our areas of specialization, see our Find a Therapist page for a more complete list and a description of each specialty.
Below are a few of the topics to consider when seeking therapy:
- Am I constantly concerned about a behavior, feeling or thought?
- Has this behavior/feeling/thought been getting worse recently?
- I have not been successful in trying to reduce it on my own.
- Is it affecting my family/work/social life?
- Do I often feel fearful, anxious, depressed or angry?
- It is difficult to relax or find pleasure?
- Have I gone through/am going through a serious life change that I need help dealing with?
- Is there something in my past that I have not accepted/dealt with?
- Do I feel isolated, lonely and alone most of the time?
- Am I having difficulty keeping a job?
- Have loved ones in my life advised me to seek counseling/therapy?
Call us with questions or concerns; we’d love to help. Today is the day to take a step towards healing and freedom!
- Michelle Baker, LCPC, CADC
- Rudolf G. Breitmeyer, Ph.D.
- David B. Bucknam, MA, M.Div., LCPC
- Lauri Budzynski, LCPC, NCC (ages 18-24)
- Lindsay Call, LCPC
- Patricia J. Edwards, LCSW, ACSW
- Amy Forsberg, LCPC
- Steven A. Hamon, Ph.D.
- Marty Hanson, LCPC, DBTC
- Howard Love, LCPC, CSAT, CMAT
- Trinity Maston, LCPC
- Abby Mitchell, LCSW
- Patricia Poertner, LCPC, BCC, DBTC
- Kevin Siscoe, D.Min., LCPC, CSAT, CMAT
- Barbara Toohill, Psy.D.
- Eric Ward, Ph.D.